I Promise!

A pleasure, not a predicament, I'll never let her down.
I'll write our theme song, of love and moonlight kisses.
Flowers and daisy will line the path,
As I walk daily with my lady.

Like a world wind, that no one know is coming,
I'll sweep her off her feet, she's a lovely person.
I promise that I'll be there and I'll love her readily.
A different response from the person who left you.

If it is rest from the busyness of life, that you want,
I will provide a serene place with a spectacular view.
All this for the girl I saw as a charming lady.
Not that I truly ever knew, that this you needed me to do.

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric