Misinterpretation!

You had no intentions
Of delivering me.
by your word.
One would assume
You would personally.

"Why should I bring
To deliver and not cause
To come forth?
Would I the Lord bring,
To delivery and close the womb?"

Oh how little, does man understands.
I need to be delivered
out my situation, after
all that happened, will I continue
To reproduce, have other children?

Why did you take credit for this?
Made no attempt to do it.
They may not know the reason I say,
am angry, it is because of the word,
All that was said, how you inflicted me.

What ever you were, you are not now.
It was best, that you abandoned me.
That you chose never to care for me.
Want no part in this deception.
The reason I now openly speak the truth.

Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric