Conversation with the Father!

Why allow evil to prevail?
Reveal to them, show them,
They certainly will not win.

You sit high, up in the heavens.
Sent me here to toil for you.
To what end, Live in confusion,
attach dishonor to my name?

Am I not yours, equally as he?
Why give to him and reject me?
Why allow Lucifer to triumph?
Am I secondary to him?

I will not give a reason or offer excuses.
No matter situation or purpose, you deny.
Hide me as though, I'm cursed and not truly blessed.

I asked for help both you and others refused.
You made me a slave and her a prostitute.
To what end, to ruined my reputation?

So don't expect anything from me?
You made it clear you will never assist
Not if it's not for his benefit, for I am least.
My work, my time has no value, only his.

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric