I Consider!

I have considered many things.
I have even considered, considering.
What I hope to gain. I wonder!
At the beginning, that I didn't ponder.
Being mindful of how much
Thoughts have gone into all these things,
I was wondering if I wasted a lot of time
Considering, instead of acting and producing.

Although my mind is on many things not just
My writings and I have written about all that.
Each day, my mind and thoughts, are filled.
My play, my husband, my children, my life.
My escape, my victory, things in history.
My future, all the things I have given up, gained.
From choosing to do what has now become difficult.
Has induced a lot of thoughts and all of my writings.
My situation has given and taken my life, my love.

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric