Questions and Answer!

Did you not say, he will answer?
Then, where is he, with his lover?
Well, it is his right. For I am not,
Outwardly available to anyone.

A little slumber, a little sleep.
The keeper of my soul explains.
Or does he, as all of heaven weep?
For the Prince will soon join me.

What is another day, another hour.
It has been twenty or forty-eight years.
Seem more like yesterday to me.
But I experience dimension differently.

I simply cannot do this, said he.
I love you but cannot assist you.
The answer from one but not the other.
The one I am related to by our mothers.

Hence we have that natural affection.
Although he does not even know it.
The cosmos will not reject it.
And I will not be ashamed of it.


Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric