Simply Uncaring!

People see what they want.
For many has turned a blind eye
To me and to the reality of God.
It is all written, yet not even the intellect,
Comprehend or can interpret it.

In the case, of my family, Jerusalem’s
Daughters refer to my daughters.
As much as one has victimized me
And disrupted our household.
The one that selected me remains,
As blind and ignorant as all the rest.
Chooses not to care about my welfare.

I stopped listening. I’m tired of excuses.
Man is so dense has no idea the result for
Turning away, against or placing fault with me.
Seriously, unless I was deranged, why lie.
Why claim, any of these things, needlessly?

I have to come to terms with my reality also.
The difficulty of being me, being left alone.
The rationales, I am no longer holding to.
The promises of the future I am letting go of.
There is sincerely no benefit in any of this for me.
My home is secure, where ever it is.

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric