Please do not Forget!

How could I forget, my todays, your ways?
Give you credit for what you refuse to do?
But I have a reminder tucked away.
Least I forget the way you set me up to fail.

Who will I love more, keep my disdain for?
The one who did not know or one that ignored,
Me and my desperate plea for assistance
So I could deliver myself, forget about this.

Although the reason was because, I would also
Refrain, then continue to do for the future
Of them which may actually give more or return them
To a state these have only heard about but never knew.

I promise myself, that I will tell the truth but still.
Walk away, for I do not have love or reason to
Want to do, continue, I desire but do not sincerely want.
Nothing other than to be finished, this is a reminder to me.

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric