Point Taken!

You are right! He knew.
Still it made no difference.
In as much as in knowing
Your identify, they crucified you.

So why then, did you leave me?
Did you sincerely believe that they
Would have respected or cared for me?
I was your wife, yet you abandoned me.

Now I do feel as if it is them against me.
I still do not have your affection or support.
Also, know if I fail to do, he can still be.
Michael can come though you and not me.

But it is not his coming, that worries me.
It is the position I am in, it is frightening!
For even now, you display no concern for me.
Why should another being do what you didn't?

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric