Father's Choice!

I did not select you.
My father did!
I only do as instructed!
Here to do several things.
Including identifing with
The rejected, abused,
Deserted and poor excuse.

I am also here to abound.
In the second go, around.
Your selection quite frankly,
Mainly, had to do with your
Biological relation to me.
Your beliefs and love for me.
All these things the father knows.

I only know what I have been told.
Also, know he will change the impossible.
Because of various things in life, I'm indifferent.
Certainly care for those who love my father.
For them, a lot of passion, I’ve got.
Just not for this ungrateful generation
That does not appreciate or respect him.

Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric