Said all I needed to!

Because he could not find me.
Does that mean I did not exist?
It was more beneficial to him
To have any one, than to wait.
With that, he now pushes me away.
Closes his eyes to my every situation.
No matter the affliction, what I ask.
He simply ignores, curses and call me crazy.
Yet, it is written that I left him, not true.
For all that I endured, he is the City's reward.
They will afflict and hurt me more and more.
For that reason, I now want nothing from him
He is no catch or earthly reward to me.
Only a reminder of the many ways he failed me.

Wish I could relay, to you all that I endured.
He placed me secondary to everything in life.
Similar to this one who currently calls me, his wife.
Yes, it does make me feel that you did the same.
Why I may actually turn my back to you in the end.
Want to simply walk away from my own children.
I have tried to explain to you, to relay the truth.
Now I have no one else to turn to, don’t know myself.
What I will sincerely do, this is all I can convey to you.

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric