Not A Good Morning!

Sadly, I had been trying to reach my husband since 9:30 last night and still have not heard from him yet. I was so nervous and scared, the attorney, I called came and stayed with me until 3am. He offered to stay the entire night, but I was in my home and did not think it appropriate. With that, I apologize for calling him out in the middle of the night and told him, he did not have to stay with me. Before he left, he had told me if I needed anything do not hesitate to call him. I thanked him, and he left.

I am at a lost and sincerely do not know what to do. I feel that whatever my husband does it will not be out of concern for my safety. I cannot believe I am right back where we started, alone and defenseless. Cannot believe that my heavenly Father would have chosen to abandon me also. This is a not so happy morning from last's nightmare.

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric