Poem of My Distress!

I'm severely wounded,
Though I'm not the beast.
It feels as, though an elephant has trampled,
stepped all over me.

Love, Oh love, where is your compassion?
Do you not care an iota or a little for me?

Husband, oh chosen one, where are you?
Why have you desert, discarded heaven queen?

Son of man, do you now have second thoughts.
believes, I am nothing more than a wretched woman.

Father, look at where I am, my chest hurts from stress.
How could you have forgotten your beloved lamb?
Left me alone, buried in my distress.

Oh tear drenched face of mine, when did all this flow begin.
Oh sorrowful heart, please do not fail me now.
My troubled mind needs to be healed.

Delicate, chosen one,  I cared for, taught, fed and loved.
Know that I have stayed this long, to fight for you.
I would never walked away but will restore your peace.
 
For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric