Who will win?

I made a mistake!
Who would seek
To destroy me
Discredit him.
Other than the snake?
The truth generally wins.
So use it, before Micheal
The archangel comes in.
Manipulate my every situation.
Let him believe this is a sin.
And to what end does he do
Use parts of the truth, hide
Behind his goals to destroy
All my relationships, cause
Them to fail or not to exist.
Get others to thinking,
I’m manipulating or crazy.
That is the reason I’m writing.
Recording our conversation.
Cannot trusts him or anyone.
No matter what is happening.
This is about the spiritual battle.
Between me and him.
To prevent Michael from coming in.
He almost won, so far is winning
For I was convinced, became discouraged.


For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric