Father's Choice not mine!

It is not about losing me.
It is about his mortality.
Whether or not I will keep
Or as God obliterate him.
I have honestly tried.
I’ve done all that I could.
We may be living under grace.
But I see no difference in him.

Why rescue one, and not the other?
Thought beliefs determined this.
Not if they are biological relatives.
I have told both the truth.
One believes because he has seen.
That is the one that should be undone.
I am simply tired of all of them.
The reason I want to abort my mission.

As unfair as you have been to me,
Do you sincerely expect me to extend
Love and mercy to any of these?
What would wealth and fame do for me?
All I ever wanted was to live in peace,
With those, I know sincerely love and seek
After you, not these that is self serving.

Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric