Anticipated End!

As an angel, I do not always see.
All the hoops you go through
In order to get to me.
All I do know are the end results.

I have no doubts this will be.
But the lapse in time does annoy.
Gives a lot of frustration to me.
That also is the human part of me.

At the moment especially so
Because of my situation, I feel,
That I emergently have to go.
Having to wait is torturous, as well.

I am back to waiting on the same.
As, I was when I was in my teens.
Seem as if all I do is go around
Living life in a continuous Loop.

All the things that I do for a reason.
I continue and need to do again.
For the exact purpose, when I first
Began, living life is my mission.



Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric