Congratulations To Him!

Is it not enough that you lied?
What does it matter that
You gave your love to others,
And  robbed me of joy?

How could you hand to me
Empty promises and nothing else
And still insist that you loved
But chose never see or hear?

Told you several times
But still you insisted,
That my claims only existed
As figment of my imagination.

How could you, but I do know,
How you could do that to everybody.
It is because as I claimed
You never actually loved them or me.

Congratulations to everyone
That wanted to rid the earth of me.
Congratulation to the man,
That once died on Calvary.

Hope you wear this banner
As proudly as you carried
All those you placed before me.
Again, Congratulation on a job
Well done. You freed yourself of me.


Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric