Attitude is Unchanged!

A Real Player, that heavenly King.
Sorry I ever loved him, met him.
Sat, talked, laughed with him
In this life, certainly will avoid him
If our path were ever to meet again.

How could I say these things?
Make these ridiculous claims.
It is because I sincerely believe.
This is my truth, even though,
He now verbally denies me.

Bet if you ever talked to his former,
Wife, women who embraced him.
They would confirm my claims.
Just as they are a few that can backup
Who and what I say that I am.

What has changed, what is new?
I see men’s attitude as unchanged, the same.
As it was two thousand years ago, so is he.
He is different his time, guess he learned.
This is my first time, so I am as he was
Initially when he came. Experiences matter.
It does make one learn to conceal the truth.


Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric