Father will Guide you!

All I know is that I am addicted.
Attracted, taken in by and to you.
It is so weird, still I do not know.
What I must say or even do.

I know your situation, that’s true.
My Father will guide you.
Let you know when you should
Reach out say or do something.

Not anyone can say or touch me
If it was not allowed by him.
The reason, I told you that I am
As upset with him, as I am now.

I also know it is written that
They will gather against me.
And that, this was not ordered
Or sanctioned by him.

All who touch me, it is written
For my sake, will one day submit.
They will all fall for my benefit.
These have no idea who they inflict.



Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric