Disappear!

Didn’t want to disappear, disappear,
Lose my legacy. Let it vanish from here.
Vanish from here. So I gave them credit.
Thought it fair, thought it fair.

Even as, I said it, I gave them credit.
Didn’t want to disappear, disappear.
They are the ones that bore me,
Brought me here, brought me here.

So now, I said it, I hope you heard it.
And not mistake it, as it appears, disappear.
Lose my legacy; Let it vanish from here.
They brought me here, brought me here.

As I revealed it, and explained it.
Didn’t want to disappear, disappear.
Lose my legacy, let it vanish from here
Vanish from here, just disappear, disappear.


Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric