You and I!

It is you!
The clueless one.
You walked way.
Not from a Friend.
But from a relative!

Even I was confused.
How could that be?
Does explain the bond.
I also questioned the relation.
This is tragic, yet true.

For those reasons,
I will ask this of you.
To confirm our relationship.
For even I was shocked!
Why did my father hide that?

It was not always my decision.
Told you, I live a guided life.
As this phase is through,
Only now I was informed.
Reintroduced to you, told this.

Although a few things I was aware of.
I pushed them far from my awareness.
It made life simpler, my duty less arduous.
Placed aside that which to me was important.
That was the only way, I could deal with life.


Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric