With Good Reason!

He is not the first, you are not the last.
To push God aside from your busy life.
Whatever it is, it will one day pass.
Then you will regret your actions and past.

The unseen things I can see, but time.
That is with held from him and me.
Wish I could communicate in a humanly way.
Want you to understand what will happen.

I think you do not have the smallest clue.
As to what you ought to do and that is OK.
Perhaps you should inquire.
In the same manner, I asked you.

For it is a fact, I am not always aware.
It is not always real clear, although I did hear.
When you said, you cannot do, what I asked you.
Making your refusal a total of two, twice you rejected me.

The reason I say, it is not truly I, that turned away.
The same as these, you chose to abandon me, as well.
My situation feels unbearably difficult to me.
The reason I desire not to be here, because I am alone.



Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric