My Hopes For Tomorrow!

Poetic expression can be as unique and personal as one’s fingerprint. It is not as marketable as a novel or even a picture book. Not everyone can appreciate poems or poetry. One has to have an artistic mind to love and appreciate my kind of writing. The person, I am today is the one I always was, artistically. As I watched a movie tonight, I saw the metropolitan opera house in the back ground. The first thing that came to my mind was how much, I like and appreciated the arts and I tried to recall the last time I was there. All those who came to know me personally, knew to say, would you like to go to see a play. I would go, not for the company, but for the rush that I get from just sitting in the audience of the theater.

As I write, (Conversation with an angel.) it is my hope that I will one day be able to see my work on stage. My first book Controversy/Fantasy or My Reality does not have a story line and is only a collection of verse. This current collection has the making of an excellent production. Well, that is my opinion of my work. Will I ever realize my dream? I do not actually know and probably will not without assistance. Perhaps, I asked the wrong person for help but who is to say. The right person would most likely not help either. Not without my having national recognition and that I hope to achieve early next year. If not, I would be disappointed, but I will keep writing. I write as I feel in the given moment. If a matter is heavy on my mind, I write about it several times. My blogs are based on my poetic expression and my feelings. The writing, that I am trying to get publish was fiction and specifically created for the magazine, I am waiting to hear back from.

I do as I must and I put my all into whatever I do. I did the same as a mother and wife, although, I never strove to become any of those things in life but did. I did not strive to become a writer or poet either, but has always been a lover of the arts. Or, perhaps the arts were always apart of me, and one day, I hope to be known for my passion more so that for what engulfed me.

Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric