Unbelievable!

Why can they not see me?
Is it their lack of belief?
Or is it simply their folly?
Why can man not understand?
Is this God’s or Satan’s Land?

Even I have seen the true me.
Felt uncomfortable with them.
I see that me, they would condemn.
Thought it would be different with him.
Now he, like them is denying me.

I have been toss back and forth.
Felt alone, not knowing who to trust.
Dumped by my significance.
Living in a strange unusual world.
Blinded by their rules and insensitivity.

I have come to abhor them.
But I am without my strength.
If not I would have already destroyed.
Vaporize them all from my eyes.
But in their ignorance they would have died.

In this way, I am unlike the one called Christ.
He would never raise his voice or declare.
You fool; you have no idea what is happening.
Every two thousand years we come down here.
It is abundantly clear; you are as clueless as before.


Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric