Have a Great Day!

Merry Christmas to those that celebrate it, have an enjoyable, relaxing day to those, who do not. I personally do not like the business of the holidays but participates for the benefit of my children. I am not entirely sure why we celebrate a birth that took place two thousand years ago, that is here once again. Well I do know the reason. The idea is that it started with a gift and led to the transformation of the lives of many. Well the first part was completed a long time ago and the work continues. They celebrate because they are not aware, but who would believe my report. In a way, they are aware of a few things but if we do not explain to them, they can never figure it out. Ah well, at least they cannot say, I did not tell them.


Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric