The Actual Script!

Who would believe?
I am actually conversing.
Engage in a conversation.
For not even I, am sure!

For as it currently appears,
My words are all apart of
The original script, basic poetry.
That is all I or anyone, knows.

Our dialog is intended to be.
A joint effort of your production.
I do anticipate this, the meeting .
Alot more, than I do the creation.

The discussion where we agree.
To do this together, you and me.
My words, your thoughts together.
The world will see withholding the truth.

In the meant time, I need to recompile.
Place some sense and order to this.
Will consider producing a self published
Copy that will give life, make better sense of it.

Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric