Converse or Move on!

Now I’ve said it many times.
Wrote hundreds of rhymes
Yet from you not a word.
Are you not following me?

So let it no longer be said that
To you, I have never spoken.
I know that the problem was that I
Was nothing but, an illusive mystery.

Tell me, where did you come from?
How could you remain quiet, smile?
But not a word, would you ever speak.
So with that, I just never knew.

Never seen a City so witty and strong.
Never walked with a man so charismatic
Dapper that charmingly moves along.
Am I right or was I wrong about you too?

I learn by listening, not from my talking.
Solve issues from doing, not from barking.
Figure out life from experiencing not alienating.
Now make my choices from knowing devices.

So if, you are now listening, speak.
If you are following, quicken your feet.
My heart can no longer take all this deceit.
So tell me or I will simply turn away or retreat.


Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric