Momentarily Stand with Me!

At times, I might have said a little too much.
It was my way of sharing, coping, telling you.
That even with time, things remain unchanged.
Confirming that, when you selected another
It was them that you wanted and not me.

How would you feel if this were your life?
Would you have set it aside for the benefit of others,
To improve the quality of their life and decrease yours,
Just for understanding, give peace, contentment joy to them?

What if they rejected you instead of being appreciative?
Never show concern or extended common courtesy to you.
Instead of saying thank you, they tried to inflict, condemn,
Have you prosecuted for correcting their wrong action.
Quite honestly consider, how would that cause you to feel.


Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric