For Their Sake!

My breast is still sore.
The pathology is still pending.
My mind and soul want to do more.
To give comfort and peace to my soul.
The importance of this I place
High above the wellness of my flesh.
My station has become the oozing sore.
The longer it goes the more it proliferates.
It does not uplift console or benefited me.
Walking away, or putting it behind me,
I surmise will be the deliverer or healer of me.

But for the innocent that would be affected.
I am hindered, held captive, fixated in my misery.
I am tired of the incompatibility, misunderstandings.
Responses that cut my effectiveness, standard of living.
Inflicted by disagreements strife and lack of trust.
Resulting in self doubt and my becoming paralyzed.
Unable to produce, to be my best in life, stuck on this.
Yet it is written that after I have completed this task.
I will actually succeed, also in the things I hope for.
And that, I can myself believe because I know,
The distress of my situation has caused me to be barren.



Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric