Happy Ending!

All I want in my dowry,
Is now the pleasantries,
That will be between
My charming prince and me.

As he takes my hand and lead.
He smiles and nod at passerby.
Happy to be walking beside me.
The woman that is now his bride.

My delight everyone can clearly see.
Happy to be married to the one
That has long been engaged to me.
It is the perfect end to our love story.

A connection that was always there.
Although it may appear as though,
He had forgotten, left her somehow.
Their love was totally untouched.

The prince and angel remained closer,
Than they ever quite honestly were.
Obviously nothing or anyone affected them.
Perhaps time once did, but not any more.

Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric