Time to Move on!

I realized that, for all who knew and did not show any concern for me at this time, that it resulted from their lack of consideration of me. I will no longer make any sacrifices for them, but will distance myself and have nothing more to do with any of them. I also believe that both my heavenly father and his son failed me again. It is what I have come to expect, and yet I foolishly kept hoping, but never again.

The most valuable thing right now is that I know what and who, I am. I feel that I tolerate a lot of foolishness from others. In the last few months, I have struggled with the many ways by which I have been disappointed. It matters not what I asked of anyone, the result was the same. They have given nothing more than excuses. I know that for as long as this earth exists there will always be another reason. With that, none of these appears exceptionally favorable to me.

I know how harshly I have been treated by the one that was with me from the beginning. It matters not what the futures brings. What I cannot do on my own, I will not pursue, and what I can, I will do.

This time was particularly beneficial, even the last few days. It confirmed for me how uncaring, those that were supposed to love are. It has also enabled me to get pass some of the hurt and disappointment; I have experience in this life. It made me realized that it was not me but them.

In these blogs, sometimes I was only documenting my immediate feelings. I was also trying to come to terms with the many ways, others have disappointed me. I know that I could forgive and allow those that have not been there for me in my hour of need, back in my life. It, however, would be best for me to move on. I have been emotionally scared, and perhaps by letting go, I would soon forget these and my afflictions.

Whatever time I have given to anyone are all the chances I am now prepared to give. As it is, they would be a constant reminder of the many ways by which my father has failed me. It appears as if there is not a whole lot I can do to get people to be compassionate. All I can do is accept the reality of my situation and never look back or expect anything better from these. I am documenting this time in order that I do not forget. If, for a moment, I lie to myself and believe that they would start caring for me, I deceive myself. Not that they will never want to be with me at some point in the future, but as of this moment, I do not want them in my life. My writings and my need for breast surgery have removed any doubt from my mind. It confirmed what I already knew in my heart. What more do I need to experience to confirm how uncaring these are or that I am not truly loved by any of them?


Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric