King or Prince?

Who is it that's answering, was it, you or him?
I heard you when you said, you would not help.
I cannot tell if it is him or the king that answers.
Just remember that I hear, not that I want to.

Ever wondered why I at times, hung my head?
It was a combination of things, for I was shy.
And why would I not, if I knew your thoughts.
It was for you, I sincerely wish I could have told you.

I am not tinker bell, or can put or cast a magic spell.
I am an angel with all attributes of a human being.
There is a few unique characteristic but not a lot.
If there were I certainly, would not be in this trap.

The reason, I cannot do this alone or without help.
Why I became sick, and hungry and tired myself.
If I could but cast a magic spell, I would be gone.
Be sitting somewhere far away from where I am.

Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric