Exactly the same!

He is comparable to that tumor.
The one I had incised from my body.
Not something to have or hold unto.
Certainly not a future to look forward to.
He just did not care, not for a moment.
Only to prove that I was to him, all that I feel.
Not a love torn apart, but one he pushed away.
Avoided from the very start, just a disappointment.
Not a trophy wife, but the woman cut from his life.
One that he’d rather disown than admit knowing.
So now I hope it pleases him that I feel the same too.
He will never have to admit that I ever existed, again.
I hope the one he married finds out, what he did.
If she does not, I know in my heart, all this is true of him.


Visit ruthspoetry.rahtimes.com/ for more on the Author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric