Action Says it all!

What are you contemplating?
The hour you will deliver me,
Or the many ways you have not
Cared, turned your back and
Closed your ears to my cries
Perhaps it is my fleshy disguise?

Why is it that I had to turn to others?
Why do you persistently refuse me?
Why not him, but me who now gets to suffer?
Whose daughter, am I, God’s or Lucifer’s?
Who is the master of disguise, the deceiver?
Why did you lie, you choose to leave me?
I feel as though I am being continuously denied.

It’s your servant, the one you choose over me,
That I will not ever associate, or ever walk with.
Not while I am clothed with flesh, or if I'm in the spirit.
You can say to him, "good job," to me, "we are finished."
For that is what your actions the last few years has said,
Has shown me, that I am on my own and left without.
You can deny this too as any swindler would also do.

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric