Never Again!

I am not going to settle any more.
I am going to swing my hips
And head right out the door.
Not going to listen to any more reasoning.
So do not waste your breath, I am finished.
Know I do not want any more regrets.
I have had enough of that, from being your
Footstool to your puppet, so here is what
I am going to do. I will say so long to you.
Just will not tolerate any put down or let downs.
I’m not ever reconciling with the one who never loved me.
I’ve tried that hence I am now in this awful place.
It complicated a lot of things including my future.
Broke my heart and closed it off to all mankind.
I will also do the same, to those who added to it.
That I can now close this chapter on them.
Never associate or ever call them friend again.

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric