Born from Love!

As I opened the book,
For to find your face.
I found a fountain
Over flowing with love
It dripped of beauty and grace.

I opened the book
To gaze upon the spring
Of life that extended to me
Joy that sprung up from the
Peace that came from my life.

I opened the book of life
For to know the out come.
To see my own direction.
To know if once again
You would leave me alone.

I opened the book, I saw myself
Aged, still walking all alone.
Mothering the fruits of my womb.
Some of my children were teenaged.
Except those children were different.
They were responsible and loving.
I was then overwhelmned with desire
To return to them, those I bore in the
Prime of life.



For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric