All Together Lovely!


Nothing says love quite like
A hug, a kiss, I’m thinking,
Purely of you, can’t wait
To be with you, see you,
Share my day, my every
Awaken moment, my dreams,
My visions the truth of me
With none other than you.

What is more, refreshing, quite lovely,
Than one who always considers?
Is willing to share, give of  him self freely.
Like a cool breeze on a hot summer’s day.
The fire that warms my heart in every way.
The water that quenches my parched soul.
The treasure that I am longing to get a hold of.
The honey that satisfies my sweet taste in life.
Such a one would be the greatest love of my life.
 
For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric