I keep Forgetting!

I keep thinking that you're like me.
That the things I remember, you do too.
As I remembered how I would light up.
Gave you a smile, as I bowed my head.
How you often playfully responded.
The things you said, that disappointed.
Then it occurred to me that you are not
As I am. That you are completely human.
Might have forgotten the light, you had seen.
Which one has ever forseen a wife, their future?

I know, he was chosen but he might have forgotten.
Is not even aware that I am the queen of heaven.
What does it matter? I am on earth now, and the reality
Is that very few knows me here, or that I am here.
I must be invisible or it could be that light is transparent.
Therefore, it cannot be seen by the human eye.

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric