Dream Love!

My dream love, sweet love.
One that movies are made of.
The miracle that gave birth
To the beauty that joined us.

My dream love, sweet love.
My mind is consumed with you.
The wonder of your handsome face.
My dream love, my sweet love.
I was secure in your presence.
Even when others tore me apart.
My dream love, my sweet love
With you, I over came that too.

My dream love, sweet love
The comfort I need to hold unto.
My dream love, my sweet love.
You alone can elevate my mood.
My dream love, the sweetest love.
I have confidence through loving you.
That all my troubles will melt away,
For my dream love, my sweet love.
I am content only when I'm beside you.

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric