Me as I am!





This is me, as I am, a little exhausted.
From dealing with the challenges of this world.
As a regular today’s, sort of girl.
I work exceptionally hard to stay positive.
But seriously gravity is actually my worse enemy.
All this stress has certainly affected me outwardly.
Still, I believe that I should be seen as if
I am eighteen and my many years of life
Had no effects on me, and I am still vibrant.
Appearance is undeniably high priority to me.
So one can conclude that I am vain.
I would not lie to you, I am that too.
I dress up and strut my stuff in the same
Manner a lot of American women do.
Am also clueless at times, as if I do not
Have any idea as to what’s going on.

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric