Under Rated!

I meant it when I said, all people
Ought to be loved and respected.
Learn to think outside the box.
If not, you end up hurting someone,
You may eventually care a lot about.
Who are you? Where did you come from?
Was any of that truly relevant? Where a person
Desends from or even their parents profession?

His daddy was a physician so that meant
He was Mr. big shot but will eventually
Be sitting in the heat wondering, how's that.
Not after all his good deeds and righteous
Living like he’s blameless and I was not.
Questionable, to say the least, but innocent.
OK! Do not think he will ever get to see my place.
Not because of this but because of disbelief.

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric