For Your Benefit!

We do not do to meet social expectation.
Neither is it to shock or flabbergast anyone.
We act to accomplish our purpose, not to
Fit in with the who is who or to disappoint you.
To benefit the masses and that is the significance.

Yet, it is a blessing, and not a curse to be chosen.
Anyone associated with me will never be forgotten.
For the day will come when my identity will not be
A secret as it currently is. Are you simply too busy
Prefer your wealth or to make money, than to take
A moment to enquire or to know if this is truth?

It frustrates me as I read the outcome, which means
That, although, I am distressed and angry,
I will not hold back but again will complete my mission.
Hence my current discontentment, as a woman of today.
Why I wonder, how could I partnering with you?
After the many times, you have deeply let me down.

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric