Let Them Explain it!

Is Revelations 12, all old information?
Isaiah 54 truly past? Have I already
Forgotten the shame that girl inflicted?
Is my husband alive or dead?
Of which husband is this referring?

God would not turned away in anyone's distress.
Then, why is it written, he turned away for a moment?
Was he seriously betrothed to a literal City?
Yet, It is true that, in the past, the City was captured.
That today, he is taking care of her, and not me.
For I am still living in captivity, and severely distress.
And not comforted by him or any one else.

If that were solely of the City that the scripture speaks,
Then how a City could become a widow, be ashamed.
And confounded because of their youth? Did God died?
Was that the death of Christ, was the father not still in the sky?
Well I was just wondering, but I know all the know it all of today
Could probably explain it, and you would believe them as opposed to me.

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric