Even with Understanding!

Who understands purpose, the way I do?
Nonetheless, this process, my daily struggles
Are disconcerting and unsettling as day by day,
I face the actuality that I have to experience
All these things, I am grossly perturbed, conflicted.
It is difficult not having one who openly displays love.
Or the kind of comfort that I am so desperately in need of.

My journey is gritty with all the sandy wind
Throwing dirt, in my face. I am not shielded.
I cannot see another person or relief within view.
I have a long, lonesome road ahead to dredge through.

My determination to push those away that placed obstacles.
Indifferent to my position and stay, as they looked away,
Continue to walk on ahead as though helping is not required.
Display of love or concern could enable or hinder me.
Or give to me my hearts desire, how foolish!
Are they all fighters with fire or with water power?
I did momentarily listen, attempted to see, how any
Would ever work with me, my anxiety keep me stationed.
I am presently lost somewhere between my purpose and destiny.


For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric