Not Knowing Became a Problem!

What, how disappointing!
Reflecting on our situation.
We did not live recklessly.
We ate, prayed and played together.
I even allowed him to lead.
How could my life be crumbling?
If you take a little time for this.
Do a bit of that, follow it up
With two mature professionals.
A devoted man, and woman.
The nuptial would remain intact.
Disaster would never come close.
Then why is this happen?
We did precisely as they taught us.
But did he lack trust, I lost faith in us?
The best facade for a fairytale matrimony.
Along with not knowing how to exhibit love.
Or is it that I was unaware or did I forget?
That true love is compassionate not blind.
Would be aware of the person, or my being.
Know my character, my potential, when I needed
A little help, to be held and know my weaknesses.
That could have been the root of the problem.
Alas too late, I am realizing, we did not know each other.
So take note, some times one does not know, who they live with.

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric