Worth The Wait!

Why are you so perplexed?
No one has ever stopped me.
Been as dear, or admired by me.
So, just relax, relax.
I maybe down but I’m still around.
You got me from the time I came around.

I promise, you’ll get me back.
So, just, relax, relax!
Excuse, the intrusion in your life.
For this has all been a labor of love.
The kind, no one will soon forget.
Although I've done things, I've regret.
It's true, of all the millions, it is you.

Promise from now on, I’ll be with you.
Share my life with none other than you.
Doing all, a lover should, for,
I have always loved and admired you.

Relax, relax, it is you.
I'll come back, come back
Return to you.
For it is you, only you.
That I will be devoted to.

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric