Happy Valentines Day!

If I were a man, and met a woman,
That I sincerely wanted.
I would spear not even my ego.
For her love, and her I would glory in.
I would use every occasion.
Not wait around for an invitation.
To convey what my heart wished.
The passion, if it actually did existed.
Would be rolling off my lips as
Though it was as slick as motor oil.
If, I did not know what to say.
Then I would use the holidays.
To send roses and messages of love.
If my objective were not truly to keep her.
Then I would only politely greet her.
It would then be her choice to continue, or
Stick around, have a little none costly fun.
Until the right girl came along, and then I would do.
All that I had to for her to stay and not walk away.
This is all I have to say, Happy Valentines Day! xoxo

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric