Already Determined!


I am still pondering and certainly cannot
Comprehend how after all these things
That he could ever approach me again.
What was it that he remembered seeing;
My mixed heritage or my angelic being?
His confusion is that, as a human being,
He has some doubts about all these things.
Why would I have told him about my son?
If he were not of him, or revealed myself,
Had he not a place in my now existence,
Or turn to him had he not been selected?

I still am, so what would I truly want from
A regular non-God fearing person?
How can I forgive you or him for refraining?
No matter the out come, I can still just
Walk away from both of you because
You have disappointed me terribly;
During the worse days of my life. Will there
Truly be anything that could compensate
Make up for your not helping? I honestly
Do not think so. Which means an association,
With either of you, could be doomed before it starts.

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric