Ingratitude!

If I am here as your servant
And all you did was dump
Constantly refused to help
Ignored and hurt me,
How is that any different,
From any of these who rejected,
Condemned you, when you are the
Example, they are supposed to
Pattern them selves after, or did you them?

Yet, you followed them, convinced me of it.
You displayed the same attitude as my Spouse,
Daughter and all others. The lowest of ingratitude.
As I had to let go of her for my sake, the same
I need to do with you because all this is doing
Is eating away at me. My chest hurts from my
Constant distress. I am now a free Agent.
Desiring nothing other than to cut all my ties.
But in my heart I'm already through with you.
Because you continue to not care my entire time here.

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric