So Long until Then!

I have learned a lot.
I’ve learned who loves,
And who loves me not!

I do realize that you doubted me.
And it honestly does not matter.
It is not I that will be affected.
But you in the end, that will be.

For me, this means that you chose.
You selected the other over me.
Again, Like before I accept that..
You will no longer hear from me.
You will, however, hear of me.

What is there for me to regret, my sorrow?
Or is it the condemnation that will be yours
One day, that saddens me? It is precisely.
Did not want for any that I loved to perish.

Oh for the fool that focuses on the now.
Oh for the stupidity that will do them in.
Perhaps not now, or do they realize
How short their time with me will be.

I’ve said it over and over, wanted them
To be aware of it, for it was relevant.
One day all men will stand before me.
As they have lived, I will deny or accept them.

As many as the grass are the sons of men.
As many as has passed so will all of them.
Which will ever take from this world,
The treasures material things they've earned.
Not one, but me and my celestial children,
Will take all of our experiences.
As they all stand the withering  doubting fools.
Then we will dictate their eternal fate.

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric