Serendipity!

Oh Jerusalem, finally!
I’ve been waiting all day.
Specifically to hear
From my sweet friend.

My Beloved, my thoughts
Are always with and of you.
I’ve been listening to their many
Messages and reasons; crushed my heart.
Never again will I allow them to do that.
For where I long for my flesh to be.
That is where I will find comfort, and peace.

My spirit and mind lingers none of these,
Can any longer console or give joy to me.
Perhaps while, your beautiful face was hidden.
Buried in years past, only then could they comfort.
Not any more, for they have all betrayed, frustrated.
Placed a dagger which severely wounded and defeated me.
Serendipity! Unearthed and flooded me with memories of you.
Which can cost them more than they will ever know.

For more of Ruth's poetry purchase, Fantasy/Controversy or My Reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Desire was Unreal

It is not you but me.

Feeling Greatful/Behind the Lyric